At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
In this role, the Strategic Account Executive, Global/Major Account is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for Nuance’s Imaging portfolio for Strategic Accounts in the West US market. You will engage with our Enterprise Technical Consultants, Partner and Professional Services organizations to drive large and highly complex opportunities to closure. Working with our partners, driving engagements with C-level and Line of Business Managers articulating the value proposition of our software solutions portfolio related to secure Print Management and Capture/BPA Solutions.
You will report to a Director of Sales, Strategic Accounts, Nuance Document Imaging (NDI). You will also interact with Product Management, Alliance, Sales Operations and various other disciplines inside the Business Unit to follow up on the specific requirements and demands of the Strategic Accounts in your territory.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Manage end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Professional Services, Technical Consultants and Partners
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory focused sales plan
- Work with key partners to drive engagements at CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations
- Create, articulate and train key partner strategic teams on compelling value propositions around the NDI software portfolio to accelerate customer adoption
- Develop/recruit partner channel to extend reach and drive adoption
- Proven Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with Secure Print Management and Enterprise Capture/ECM solutions
- Create and implement vertical market solutions with Nuance’s software solutions
- Deliver assigned targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year
- Diligently monitor pipeline, sales in progress, activity, and new prospects using pipeline sales cycle management techniques.
- Prepare and deliver reviews to the Nuance Sales Leadership team.
Education: Bachelors or Advanced Graduate Degree
Minimum years of work experience: 7-10
- Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts in a quota carrying role
- Strong sales & technical ability to demonstrate and white board complex solutions with customers and partners
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise print management, capture, imaging, ECM and/or BPM
- Worked in in similar for companies like Kofax, Perceptive, Opentext/Captiva, Psigen, Insiders and Hyland
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here.If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.