At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
Sr Manager of Strategic Accounts will be reporting to the Sr. Director of North America Sales. Must have a successful track record of selling solutions and exceeding quota consistently while working in both a direct and indirect model.
Nuance is seeking an experienced sales leader that can drive Nuance’s Enterprise Portfolio to a list of Fortune 500 Financial Services and Travel companies. You will lead a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid growth as our product portfolio continues to evolve and grow. Experience with contact center technology as well as a passion for innovation and thought leadership is a prerequisite, as you will help drive and influence Nuance’s Enterprise Strategy through your success and creativity.
- North America Strategic Accounts Team for Financial Services and Travel
- Selling Call Center Solutions: Software (IVR, Speech, CTI, Voice Biometrics, Mobile and Web Virtual Assistants, Messaging and Live Chat) and Professional Services to Enterprise Customers
- Anticipated Quota: $25-$28M for New Bookings
- Products in Portfolio: Nuance Inbound and Outbound Customer Care Solutions including; Network Speech Products, Nuance On-Demand IVR, Nuance Professional Services, Third Party IVR/CTI and Analytics (Avaya, Genesys, Cisco and Call Miner), Voice Biometrics and Nuance’s Digital Engagement Solutions (chatbot, Virtual Assistant, Live Chat, Messaging, etc.)
- Named accounts are: Will be provided during the interview process
- Target markets to focus on; Financial Services, Mortgage, Retail Banking, Card Services and Travel
Number of Years of Work Experience:
- 2-5 years of management experience along with 5-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience required.
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams, selling complex large-scale projects to Enterprise customers
- Experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent and protecting the Nuance installed base.
- Ability to conduct successful weekly meetings and forecast calls with the ability to coach direct reports on strategies to drive closure.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new Account Executives.
- Strong understanding of how to maintain and evolve both direct and indirect relationships for the strategic accounts list.
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, Oracle, Keynote, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excel in demonstrating a confident position on business transformations, design, UX and operational benefits with the F500.
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence, chatbots, messaging, digital engagement, design agencies, data mining, machine learning, analytics and conversation management a must.
- A strong passion for representing Nuance with executives from other companies.
- Communicate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to sell to the C-Level suite and across both IT and Business units.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and listening skills.
- Willingness and the ability to travel.
Education:BA/BS degree required
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere.If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.